Benefits of Surya Namaskar:
• It helps to keep you disease-free and healthy.
• Regular practice promotes balance in the body.
• Improves blood circulation.
• Strengthens the heart.
• Tones the digestive tract.
• Stimulates abdominal muscles, respiratory system, lymphatic system, spinal nerves and other internal organs.
• Tones the spine, neck, shoulder, arms, hands, wrist, back and leg muscles, thereby promoting overall flexibility.
• Psychologically, it regulates the interconnectedness of body, breath, and mind, thus making you calmer and boosting the energy levels with sharpened awareness.
Surya Namaskar is also immensely beneficial for losing weight, skincare and hair care.
Surya Namaskar Video available at Youtube link https://youtu.be/h15kiFBz7kY
Benefits of Yoga for children age group 3-6 years:
1. It builds concentration
2. It boosts memory
3. It enhances immunity
4. It supports speech development
5. It improves physical agility
6. It helps create emotional balance
Yogabhyas Video for Children age group 3-6 years https://youtu.be/2B8aMF0UWD8
Yogabhyas Video for Depression at Youtube link https://youtu.be/EIIvhIV4pZY
Yoga not only helps in strengthening our immunity but also improves the lung function and acts as the best strategy in treating the mental health concerns. Yoga may play a vital role in psycho-social rehabilitation of COVID-19 patients in quarantine centers and isolation. Yoga for COVID-19 care can benefit patients in many ways:
(1) Yoga lowers the stress hormones and helps to manage the stress and tension
(2) It helps to improve the immune response
(3) It stimulates the lymphatic system and thereby facilitates to carry away the toxins from the body
(4) It improves the lung functions
(5) It calms the mind and helps in better sleep quality.
Yogabhyas Video for COVID at Youtube link https://youtu.be/rb7wD7ekixE
Regular yoga helps maintain physical & mental well being .Regular Yogic practices along with healthy food and lifestyle plays an important role in maintenance of normal blood sugar levels. Yogabhyas are very beneficial for pancreas as it regulates blood flow to it. By stimulating the beta cells of pancreas which produces Insulin production, it helps maintain Blood sugar levels. Diabetes patients can live healthy life by practicing yoga regularly. This video is about management of Diabetes with yoga.